Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 11:43 AM   #18
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymays
Believe me it's the guys in California that started this. It was leaked to me (us) by one of their own who is against raising the takeout. It is another example of a "gang that can't shoot straight". Once again if they kept the takeout at reasonble levels a company like Betfair would never gain traction.
What do you mean by "the guys in CA?" Are you just talking about the takeout hike or the Betfair part. I know the CHRB is behind the takeout hike, I'm interested in knowing if someone on that board is supporting Betfair's efforts.

Charlie, the price of the BC is equivocable to the prices for Royal Ascot. That's why I gave you a "normal" day at the track of $30 and up, not the Royal Ascot prices. And I see you agree that bookmaking (which is what Betfair is) doesn't actually help the European system but harms it.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)