Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 04:45 PM   #26
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Who will be Trump's pick for VP, assuming he wins the nomination?

I'd like it on record.

You're not gonna say Tucker Carlson because you don't like Tucker.

And you don't like anyone at the debates.

So who's it gonna be?
I have 3 people I'd like Trump to consider/select:

1--Dr. Ben Carson

2--Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders

3--Gov. Doug Bergum

I'd love for those liberal idiots to try to disparage Carson that he's not qualified or that Trump picked him "only" because he's black. We are smarter, way smarter, than the media and the political class. And Ben Carson is smarter than all of us.

On that vein, Sarah Sanders, beat the crap out of the media when she was Press Secretary (unlike our current one, the incoherent lesbian, Pepi Le Pew). Sanders took incoming and swatted those losers every day of the week.

On Doug Bergum... he may too old in our day and age, but this guy is a winner. He got lost in the shuffle and then delegated to ignored also-ran status but the few times I heard on the stump, he was dead-on about the problems we have and his solutions to correct them. Coming from an oil state will be an added plus.

Two businessmen running on how they will fix the government and the economy -- proven winners too -- are hard to knock.

All the others named would disappoint me -- especially Tucker. He'll be more effective for the country with his political commentary than he would be as a Veep, imo.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.