Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 06:26 AM   #41
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by equusvates View Post
Python is an interpreted at runtime language and executed as byte code by a python virtual machine. As such, a reverse engineering program can read the interpreted code in memory and reverse engineer the source code. By security, I meant, if you worked many years as I have in developing your code, you would want someone to make it their own in just a few days or weeks. As your c++, there are many obfuscation program that will put in many garbage instructions into the executable while at the same time encrypting all or critical portions of the program and or external configuration files. I have spent more than 20 years in development. It’s not perfect of course, but has many angles taken from Pizzolla, Taulbot, Byer, Sartin and from casual conversations at the track. It is by design a long shot program. It does not goes cray and grabs long shots for the sake of price. In fact, it will make some favorites that are over 2 to 1, 1 to 5 or better.
Your posts have gone 10 stories over my head....

But I would be interested in what you get out of this , if you don't mind

thx
Saratoga is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)