Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 01:15 AM   #17
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
I'll bet he wasn't born in Texas, but got there as soon as he could. Oops!
As a follow up, it's not wise to use your Player Rewards card at Lone Star. You swipe the card prior to your bet at machines, rack up points for rewards (meals, programs etc). The system can recall all bets made, if the IRS wanted to they could have a field day with that data

I've been told by former employees that it's not smart to use (possible IRS issues), and one then-current employee said it wouldn't be an issue for bettors.

RE: your last line... when LS opened many of us said "we live near LS but get to LA Downs as fast as we can". Texas is a great place to be....unless you bet horses
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most