Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 11:41 AM   #154
mountainman

Touchy subject ,dealing with which, we should, in my opinion, be very tolerant of opposing views. Two seemingly contradictory things can be true at once.

First off, how sad for the children involved, and, for their sake, those who wish Raybo eternal torment get no debate from me. But as a man all too aware of his own fatal flaws and weaknesses, my simple request to those that care about me is to please remember my good qualities when I'm gone. So those who choose to remember Raybo as a sharp handicapper and valued friend likewise draw no condemnation from me.

I've known some creeps..REAL creeps, and , to be honest, my attitude toward them varied. Some I accepted as acquaintances and pitied for their personal demons and twisted compulsions. Others I despised, verbally abused, and had zero sympathy or tolerance for.

Life and people are never one-dimensional. And nobody is wrong here on this thread.

That's just my opinion, of course, and I could be completely mistaken.

Last edited by mountainman; 10-07-2018 at 11:44 AM.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)