Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Norman McKnight
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 07:20 PM   #16
BCOURTNEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushwick View Post
I started researching the results after claim from McKnight during this Woodbine meet. Not a single person has won a race with claim from McKnight this year at Woodbine I find it hard to believe as many claimers as this guy runs nobody has won with a claim. Not next out mind you but ever! During meet. I have to be missing something.
I think you are missing something. I queried all the starters at Woodbine where today's trainer isn't McKnight but McKnight was training the horse in the prior 10 starts (before the day in consideration). I got a count of 253 starters. (35 winners). The query was ran from '2017-06-02' through today.

So these are horses that he had under his care at some point. The win rate, place rate, show rate and associated prices were not interesting when compared with the entire meet totals.

Last edited by BCOURTNEY; 10-04-2018 at 07:22 PM.
BCOURTNEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)