Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 01:30 PM   #23
f2tornado

Quote:
Originally Posted by menifee View Post
CJ

Did all the also rans in the Preakness (other than Good Magic) run career tops on your numbers?
It looks like even he would have a new high Timeform figure. If the Timeform is more accurate then a bunch of horses nearly caught up with Justify. If Beyer is more accurate then Justify regressed and Bravazo and Tenfold sported new highs. Equibase figure more closely fits Timeform. Beyer provided some insight after the FrontRunner when his figure was called into question. He primarily suggested having several horses make large leaps to career bests in a race is almost unbelievable. It would seem more probable to me in the 2 and 3 year old ranks especially this time of year. I have read Storm Cat progeny tend to mature quickly and it's conceivable the rest of the crew really are simply catching up with him. And, there will be more fresh hooves targeting him at the Big Sandy. I would not be shocked if he won the race or pulled a Chrome and finished 4th.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)