Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 11:51 PM   #44
myohmyjustify

In light of Chad Brown's extreme violence against this victim I suggest NYRA suspend Brown immediately until further investigation.

The horse racing industry has enough bad apples already and no one should be above the law, not even Chad Brown. And having a tax cheat and ex-felon come out and give a ringing endorsement of Brown's character doesn't look very well either. But that's NYRA, that's the DRF and that's the modern sports world we now live in who expects us to embrace if not completely accept the garbage fed us.

I know Brown's a darling to the NYRA and Fox Sports media --don't you just love it when he brings his young girls to be interviewed by Maggie or Acacia after a victory??

Yes, I know, it's expecting too much from NYRA to suspend this guy but it is the right thing to do. So, do it, NYRA.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)