Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 01:35 PM   #31
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
How sad have we become as a country when it comes to political debate?

The lowest of the lowest common denominator now dominates the political landscape.

Every anti-Trump type trying to one-up the other in terms of rhetoric. "What outrageous thing can I say next" is their only thought.

The kicker is last night, I was told on this board that I should be HANGED for my support of the President of the United States. The very worst thing I have ever seen on this board from one member to the other.

How did we ever get to this point? It's absolutely disgusting.

And the people whose only goal in life is to ramp up the rhetoric more and more every day should be absolutely ashamed of what they are doing to this country. Certain politicians. Certain members of the media. Certain members of Hollywood. And yes, certain members of this message board. All of you need to step back and think about what you are doing.

Because it really is vile.
Rejection is a very bitter pill to swallow. These idealists cannot accept the American people rejected their cherished progressive ideals. The only way they can rationalize the rejection of the progressive agenda is to believe that anyone who disagrees with them is evil and evil needs to be destroyed.

If you support the current President, evil personified because he is undoing their agenda, you are not a person with bad ideas, but you are an evil being who must be eradicated.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most