Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 05:17 PM   #54
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiznow View Post
Hi, here in Europe several Bookies are already offering fixed odds on US races. Not just Betfair, also William Hill, Bet 365, Paddy Power, Coral and others. The odds even differ from bookie to bookie and you can chose the best price. Recetly I got 10-1 for Glorious Moment who won at 5-2 (pool odds) at GP. This is the best way to bet if youre a win player. If your horse is 5-1 the moment you bet it you get 5-1 (also win parlays are cool when you know what you will get). For exotics I still use the pools, I don't play many though.
However, almost everywhere in the world fixed odds on horse racing offered by bookies are allowed. Europe, Africa, Australia, don't know about Asia (I think in Hong Kong and Singapore it's not allowed). It's a pity that it's not in America.
i was just wondering if these bookmakers have to pay the tracks for the privilege of booking those horses.

it certainly would be a great idea in this country and i believe it would add interest in the game.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)