Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 02:59 AM   #1
salty
undefined

I Just Kept Winning

dislclaimer: I have proof that this really happened. I just want to share the story because it is simply AMAZING.

I just kept on winning and winning and winning late this afternoon. It started with losing every bet i made for an hour or so. They weren't big bets but they put me down about $100. Then it all turned around starting with race number 4 at Santa Anita. The 1 looked good to me and it felt like a good time to take a stab at the super. So i wheeled it in all 4 spots with a 1x3x5x5 type format. The 1 ends up winning the race of course and it pays $48 for the dime. Then the 10th at Gulfstream comes up and My favorite board hitting jockey Rajiv Maragh is on a first time Clement horse on the grass so figure, hmm well might as well try the super again. Bet Rajiv in all 4 spots with the same 1x3x5x5 format. He luckily gets 4th by a neck and the dime pays $152. Right after that the 8th at Oaklawn is about to go off and the 3 looks good to me and since i'm on the super kick I just bet a 50 cent 1x2x4x4 super. Easy winner pays only like $15 bucks, not really important except for the streak which is now at 3 in a row.

Right after that I bring up the 5th at Santa Anita. The 4 looks best to me so I wheel it only in 1st 2nd and 3rd with a 1x5x5x5 format. Amazingly enough I win again with the 4 on top and this one pays $65. Immediately after that pull up race number 8 at the Fairgrounds and in a matter of minutes I decide to change up my stratagy this time i liked a bunch of horses and not really too souped on the even money fave. So i bet a 3x5x6x6 super and since I am on the luckiest streak ever the fave loses the photo for 4th and the 7 horse race pays me a nice $185. At this point I am at 5 races in a row, 5 supers in a row, i'm totally mind blown on what is happening. I am sitting in my chair saying NO way.... NOO WAY... what is going on?.... No way....

The 9th at Oaklawn comes up next. Again I am split between a few horses and what the heck this guy is on a roll so i try another 3x5x6x6. I win again this time about $60. Then right after that the 6th at Santa Anita comes up and I settle on keying around the 8 placed in 1st and 2nd with a 1x4x6x6 format. I watch the whole race shaking, hands sweating, amazingly I WIN AGAIN. This one pays about $50. I had to keep going right 7 races in a row, 7 supers in a row.... i was in shock. So put in my bet for the 9th at the fairgrounds, its on the turf. I like the 5 for i have no idea what reason. i key it in 1st and 2nd in a 1x3x6x8 format. Before the horses leave the paddock it starts raining pretty good. Yeah that is right it rained on my parade. The 5 doesn't make it in there the 3 horses that were picked in the 2nd spot come in 1-2-3. Oh well it was a fun ride while it lasted.

In 1 hour I hit 7 supers in a row at 4 different tracks while handicapping on the fly. I felt like Jay Trotter, it was crazy, mind blowing, exciting....amazing.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)