Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 12:00 PM   #8
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Hi Mike,

I too used to love to play with data, until I realized that by doing that I was losing time to do the other things I like to do, with no real improvement to my bottom line.

Vulnerable favorites are subjective, Valuecapper puts them all in one portfolio and then its up to you to decide if you really think they are vulnerable. But it makes it so much quicker to have all of those races pre sorted for you in one place. I can often make a decision with just a glance.

Everyone has their own way of approaching this game, which is the beauty of it, or else we'd all be betting the same horses! Glad to hear you are doing well with HTR, that was a good program for me as well, basically what it came down to is I absolutely hated how the pp's were displayed in there, it was basically unreadable to me. But I did have real good results with the robot, although that's been years ago.
Thxs Matt for answering....

I'm on my PC from 7 in morning to 11pm.....

So I have lots of time to do many things

I only take time out to eat and take a dump.....

I know what you mean with its PP's but after a while you get used to the screens and are where to look...
I have a routine now ...look at the horses pp's with default paceline 5 then I jump to place line 7 checking them all vs VEL Screen ....then to trainers stats....
But this is all done with my 4 contenders which I derived from the data mining and my "own" numbers

Mike
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)