Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 11:04 AM   #193
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Of course I don't need your help, but i figured even I've never wished death upon someone. I pushed him to the edge? Because I disagreed with him? Because I pointed out he's wrong and echoed what you said months ago.....that he can't concede even when he's wrong?

Of course I expect to take it and have. I've been called names with nothing done, and now worse. Two sets of rules and since I posted in off topic you got your panties in a twist.

But good to know we're back to having no boundaries here. This is going to get fun.
And here i thought I was nice to you in my reply. Could have been much worse.

That you got all upset that someone joked (yeah, it was a joke) about you being face down in the pool after you insult the guy time and time again...I have no sympathy for you in this instance...you could be the biggest conservative Republican in the world and I would have written the same exact thing to you.

Don't lean on the off-topic crutch...you're better than that

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)