Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 02:17 PM   #3
ubercapper

I'm not participating as a speaker for this webinar as I was for the last one but I really think many PA members might get something from this.

The angles feature is something never available to the masses previously.

It allows you to test theories, then if you like them you will automatically see when they come up in entries anytime you use the product. You can even set up text and email notifications.

Of all the horses I had angles on this past weekend at Keeneland, I only really liked two after further review, and one of those I might have otherwise overlooked.

One was Hawksmoor (and she ran her eyeballs out) in the QE II and the other was Summer Luck on Sunday in the 6th. If you haven't seen the chart of the latter race - http://www.equibase.com/premium/char...16&cy=USA&rn=6

If Summer Luck had won rather than coming up a neck short (after leading on the turn) I would have finished in the top 10 in the BCBC/NHC Qualifier at Keeneland. Although she lost I might never have been clued into her if there wasn't a notification about two angles I had set up that both showed profit (or near profit) over the last year.

I hope many of you can make it this Thursday at 6 pm ET for this webinar.
ubercapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)