Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL draft
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 02:18 PM   #42
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Cleveland had 2 of the 1st 4 picks in the NFL draft. THE NFL, where a bunch of very big people other than you and I, are making a living running into one another on a weekly basis 16 times a year, or more.

With their 2 selections, in a MAN's game, Clevelend picked 2 guys that don't complete 12 feet and/or 400 pounds.

2 of THE very 1st 4 picks.

Meet the new Browns office, same as the old Browns office.
I could live with Mayfield as the # 1 but Ward at #4 was plain idiotic.If you wanted him that badly trade back to around 8 or 9 ,get some extra picks and chances are Ward would still be there.He wasn't even the best CB,let alone DB.Guys like Chubb don't come along every day.

Agree 100% with your last sentence.Too bad because the Browns fans are so loyal, they deserve better.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)