Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 04:10 PM   #983
onefast99

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
Good read

How a New Jersey Sports Bar Made a $3 Million Bet and Won https://nyti.ms/2J6vnYa
Here is my take on the article. Racing at MP for the past 6 years hasnt been racing as usual, small fields, one trainer with 90 horses, diminished betting due to that trainer and an overall feeling of is there light at the end of the tunnel for this diluted product. Now SW is passed, Sweeney then decides to wait for this great moment and throws water on the fire. Drazin responds by not knowing about this legislative action and then says ok I will play nice in the sand box despite the fact he built the sandbox filled it with sand and moved mountains to obtain the SCOTUS decision(with the help of $9m in legal team fees). Ex Gov Christie says if I was still Gov there would be sports wagering at MP by now. So sit back and digest everything I put on this plate and ask yourself, who still runs gambling in the state? The 3rd legislative District(and State Senate president defeating horse lover Codey) headed by Mr. Sweeney does, don't you forget that going forward as he will do everything in his power to make those at MP sweat it out while AC ramps up to take SW bets and be on par with MP every step of the way!

» Advertisement