Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 09:26 PM   #407
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Did he not? Or was he trolling us again?

Point is it's been a hilariously bad week for team Trump. Only going to get worse with this move but applaud away.
Did he?

Did he say, "way to go wifebeater, I like it when a guy beats his wife."

Or did Trump beat his OWN wife? Did Kelly beat HIS OWN wife? Why is there talk of Kelly offering to resign over this? DON'T YOU EVER JUST STOP AND THINK ABOUT HOW ****ING NUTS THIS ALL IS?

Why are these guys being trolled for something some other guy did to their own wife/girlfriend/whatever.

Does Trump have a wife beater club next to the WH bowling alley with a hand painted sign that says "Wife Beaters Only ! ! !"

Do you even read what you type? And you believe it too?

This stuff is HI LARE E US. The shit Trump gets in trouble for...would never even show up on page 26 of a local newspaper.

He wished a wife beater well...what was he supposed to do? Kill him on the spot? Has the guy been convicted yet?

I don't pay much attention to unimportant stuff, unlike a lot of people around here.

Would you not at least agree with me that as it concerns the President and the White House, this is very UNIMPORTANT stuff...and yet, it seems to get national coverage and nonstop attention.

Why do you think that is?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-09-2018 at 09:28 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)