Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 07:13 PM   #15
theshadow

More New Formulator good news

Of course I should've known this , but THIS new Formulator CAN portray on a tablet... unlike the Legacy which used Flash. I have been successful loading it on my Samsung tablet, but , for some reason, wont load on my ASUS tablet.

In landscape view on my Samsung it is just about a 1/8 inch too wide which cuts off the very end of the DRF comments (enough shows to click for video) and my notes. There is a scroll bar at bottom which allows seeing the edges of both sides but on my device is a bit sticky. Scrolling up and down is sticky as well. In fact, even on my laptop and desktop for this new formulator, the navigation sometimes is very sticky. For instance, in new Formulator on my laptop and desktop I often have to repeatedly click on "Notes" to get that to drop down. This was never a problem on the Legacy Formulator.

Back to tablet navigation... In my Samsung Galaxy Tab A I've gone in to settings to try to reduce screen size to 95%. Also have tried pinching screen.

Any ideas how to slightly reduce screen so that entire width of Formulator pps fit on tablet screen?
theshadow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)