Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 02:53 PM   #13
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
You really will like new formulator better. Especially when doing breeding research. The Sibling Summary and Sire stats were especially unwieldly in Legacy Formulator.

One function I liked in Legacy was that I could reduce the size of the PPs to about 2/3 wide which I haven't figured out yet in new...but I download the pps with my trip notes, etc to my tablet anyway
You can use the "zoom' feature of the browser to tweak it a bit, but at certain extremes it might not be as readable. I usually keep mine at 110%, but it really depends on the size of your monitor and if you open up the window the whole way so it covers the full monitor or just partially. It's a personal preference thing I guess. Play around with it until you find what you like.

(the zoom feature is usually in the upper right under the 3 bars or 3 dots or something like that depending on the browser).

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)