Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 09:32 AM   #6
f2tornado

Authentic gets the outside draw with some speed to the inside so he will have to earn the lead if he wants it. I'm skeptical he's a true 9F horse but this field leaves much to be desired. I think Honor AP can show more at this distance and Smith knows how to win the big ones at SA. Shooter has ample early speed but the 27 second FQ at OP last out suggests he's gonna fade barring an extreme speed bias. The lugged a bit last out so perhaps 9F is a big stretch. The Friar posted a big LP figure in a 9F event last out but is still a maiden. The rail is hot right now, albeit limited sample size. Has the breeding to last the distance and might be a decent exotics filler. Perhaps the Anneau can run back to his Juvenile figure however the horse has faltered at this distance in successive starts. Still hard to ignore the overall class of races he's run in thus far. Azul is the other Baffert that looks overmatched. His LP on the GG AW surface was mediocre.

I'll probably box the / if the probables offer 2-1 or better. If not, then I'll focus on the tri/super and mix others in the place and show pool and hope one of the top two throws a dud.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)