Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 02:01 AM   #1211
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Advise if wrong, but no kids and never married might have something to do with it.
Now that is sad. Donald Trump has been married three times-or is it four-and has several kids and look what a jerk he is.

You have a very mistaken idea about me. And, although I know this is a futile exercise, I will try to set that idea right.

First of all, I don't live in my mother's basement. She passed away 25 years ago and for twenty years before that she didn't have a basement. And, while I may have lived with my parents a little longer than average-into my thirties-I have lived on my own forty five years.

I am also not a hermit or a recluse. I've been retired from the PO since 2005, but twice each year I organize a sort of reunion for retirees from our office. Plus, a few of us get together a few times a month to go to whatever movies might appeal to however many of us. Sometimes there are just two of us; sometimes three or four of five.

I am in one of the choirs at my church and I can honestly say that I am one of the top ten singers in that group. As you may have guessed there are less than ten in that particular choir.

Since 1992 I have been a member of the local community theater, North Riverside Players. A group which was selected best community theater in Illinois
in a competition this spring.

I haven't done so lately, but I have hosted several of the cast parties for the group.

Another activity which takes up a fair amount of my time is that I am a big fan of the local high school basketball team. So much so that this past January, I was presented with a plaque and signed basketball commemorating sixty years of attending games. More rewarding, I have cultivated close enough friendships with the parents of some of the players that I have been invited to several graduation parties.

I even have friends and relatives who are conservatives. We get along great.

I know this post is going to result in a lot of snarky comments, but I don't care.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)