Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 11:22 PM   #116
craigbraddick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy m View Post
I talked to Craig many times during his tough times early in his career and I have never known a guy with a drive and passion to stay with it like Craig.Im Happy for him he landed at Turf.Very nice guy im so glad he got the Job there.
Jimmy:

That is very kind and touching of you to say. it is much appreciated.

I struggled years ago as I was very lonely, had no sense of self worth, was thousands of miles from home and I lived in complete fear of nearly everything. It was an incredibly dark and scary place that I was so ashamed of because I could not explain it to others. The more I tried, the more isolating it became and I trusted people I should not have. I now feel I own those experiences and try to help others feeling the same.

I will never be able to give enough thanks to God and to the people in horse racing who believed in me (although some chose to turn their back) when I had no belief in myself or anyone else.

I have just been asked to return to Turf paradise for their next meet that is scheduled for 106 days but I promise I still go to bed every night and ask myself "How can I call the races better, tomorrow?"

Please let me know should you ever visit Phoenix!

Regards,

Craig.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)