Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 03:13 PM   #24
burnsy
self medicated

Yeah Zman, it’s upstate too, not as bad but it’s around. Got an Email Monday that a co worker died. They offered grief concealing and the corporate statement in 4 pdf’s. It is depressing.

It’s pretty much gonna run it’s course in NY. I think things will be opening up around Memorial Day weekend or so. I don’t know if Belmont will bother unless they run without fans. You gotta believe concerts, parades and sporting events will be the last things to come back. Once they ramp up testing for anti bodies they can start models of herd immunity. They don’t know people are getting it twice or if it’s dormant for a while in the body. The numbers could be many times the reported cases. But gatherings of thousands will be the final phase. Right now you gotta be worried nothing happens this summer.......I am .

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)