Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 11:30 PM   #76
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
If anyone wants to know most of the Kaepernick story check out my post #7.
I try to avoid the name calling and condescending comments of people expressing different views toward each other. While both sides seem to do it, it seems it is predominately done by the left. It seems the left just loves to call people racist and ignorant at every turn, pretty sad. I have been called ignorant by a handful here & even by my own liberal highly educated girlfriend of 12 years, and a close friend I have known longer than that.

To all of those calling me dumb, I have repeatedly challenged them to an I.Q. test, including my girlfriend and my long term friend I have known for over 30 years, they all backed down.

What's my point you ask? Stop hurling grade school insults, state your case and stand behind it with facts from an unbiased source.
Did you think no one would call you out on that? You've called me dumb repeatedly and condescended too many times with your "knowledge tests". Including in this very post. I'm not making the claim that one side name calls more than the other, but give me a break with the holier than thou act.
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)