Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 04:15 AM   #47
Candybag

Fix the pricing?

In Ohio, we have watched politicians under arrest or convicted for taking bribes, $60 million and $4 million and who knows what other amounts. Illegal bribes get legislation passed.

I have an idea that could fix the pricing, it gets politicians' attention, and the idea provides a lot of money LEGALLY. Originally the concept was presented to the public to increase horsemen purses. Although legally possible, the push back from handicappers made me switch focus to fix odds wagering with a special takeout that I feel can be achieved via negotiation.

People in my profession, who actually bet the races, have responded very favorable to my concept. One guy is allegedly a savant. Is he? I do not know but he is way smarter than me, so his interest is appreciated. Another racing fan spent the back half of his career in Medicaid.

I am a racing fan of 50 years; I travel frequently to many tracks around the country, and I can speak intelligently on most racetrack topics. People on HTR know me. One guy on HTR, wrote me and said he likes, no LOVES the idea.

I have been reaching out to people who can put this concept in front of important people, however, cold calling is tough stuff. No luck to date. Will I even get the Paulick interview?

I recognize some names on this forum who know people. I would not expect anyone to blindly endorse this concept to anyone important. However, there is enough about this concept to suggest at least a conversation with the right people to see if next steps are warranted.

We can talk about racings problems/solutions on this forum, or we can give a racial new concept a morning workout.
Candybag is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.