Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Climate Change
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 11:16 AM   #17
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
I'm sure you thought you "got me" but you didn't. Your "realityville" is a blog written by someone who was on the payroll of the Heartland Institute.

The Heartland Institute denies global warming, among other things. In the 1990's they worked with tobacco giant Phillip Morris. They actually question the link between smoking, second hand smoke and cancer. That's not a joke, they actually believe that.

So even if you want to be dumb and deny the science behind climate change and global warming....I'd think no one at this point can deny the link between smoking and cancer.

So while the blog author might be an expert of sorts, she's essentially paid to deny climate change. Conflict of interest much?
Ah, the old, "if I can't find fault in the science, defame the author by any means necessary." All you do is ape the party line. No one buys that shtick any longer. Have any new tricks in your bag to further your religion?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement