Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 04:07 PM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
In all honesty, the county where I live if any man walked into a woman's bathroom he'd leave bloody and battered. Not kidding. LOEs would assist. That shit doesn't fly everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You are right…..a couple years ago a dude went into the ladies room at my restaurant, playing games (acting like a woman) and a lady customer came out and announced to one whole side of the restaurant that a guy was in the ladies room.

About 5 guys stood up and immediately went in and dragged his ass out the front door with a few cuffs upside the head.

My wife thought it was hysterical. He threatened to call the police. But ran to his car after thinking better of it.

I am glad I only used the ladies room at the OTB at the Orange Show grounds
in San Bernardino. I was wearing a girdle so I thought I was in my right to use the ladies room.

I think I told this story here before, it was like 1999 or 2000, I used to go to the Orange Show OTB a lot. I had to wear a back brace girdle that was a PITA to put on and take off because of spinal cord surgery. I had a semi urge to go but wanted to bet the early double and figure I will bet and do my business after that. As I am getting close to the OTB it becomes obvious I need to quickly get to a restroom. I get inside, pay my clubhouse admission and see the restrooms are closed. I then hurry to the front section restrooms,
they are also closed for cleaning (the place always suffered from bad management). I then go in the back section that I had rarely been in around the theater seating and find a restroom and ran in and got in a stall.

I am sitting there and notice in the stall next to me obvious lady's shoes.
I then thought in all the years I had been coming there I never noticed a drag queen. Then in the other stall next to me, more lady's feet. Then it dawned on me, I went in the lady's room. After I finished my business it seemed like forever until the coast was clear to make my exit.

That is a true story.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.