Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Value Capper ?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 03:07 PM   #74
Appy

Green80 is correct. Data is not cheap. Of course you have data cost regardless of the program you use. One difference related to the value of ValueCapper is, after the learning curve, instruction etc , inorder to fully take advantage of the program you will need to purchase the unlimited data package (all tracks/all days) in order for the portfolio system and specialization to work at optimum. IMO that data package is a significant and consistent outlay too costly for smaller players.

During my quest as a perpetual student of horse racing I am grateful to have been blessed by association with a few of the most successful horse players I ever heard of. One of those was one of the original Pizzolla converts and Black Magic users. I never played with a more successful player than that fellow was. He liked what he saw in the new ValueCapper software as it automates even more of the process than did Black Magic. Worth noting regarding "specialization" is that he only actually played about a dozen races in his last full year of play. He won 9 of those, and finished with an enviable profit for the year.
No matter how hard I try I have been unable to develop anywhere near his level of patience for determining THE RACE to actually play. But I'm still working at it! And I'm making progress.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most