Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: UAE Derby
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 02:03 PM   #1
ten2oneormore

UAE Derby

1-Mubtaahij - de Kock/Soumillion (Current fave couldn't have drew worse)

2-Motaa
- B Al Shalbani/J Lezcano (First of two from Top Saudi Trainer)

3-Alnajem Alfaiz
- B Al Shalbani/M Barzalona (Beat Motaa by 4 lengths last out at 8f.Both may be out of their league here)

4-Sir Fever
- C Appleby/William Buick(10 wins and a 2nd from 11 starts..Good play against at around 5-1 as Appleby barn in a rut)

5-Faithful Creek
- B Meehan/Kieren Fallon(Question mark trying dirt for first time while adding blinkers)

6-Tap That
- Y Ikee/J Moreira(Big price on a horse with magic man Joao Moreira in saddle.Biggest price of 3 Japan has entered)

7-Golden Barrows
- N Hori/Ryan Moore(Likely 2nd choice and top Japan horse is by Tapit out of Mother Russia*. Hasn't been tested much and could find himself with too much to do if taken to the rear)

8-My Johnny Be Good
- E Harty/V Espinoza(Seems like a desperation move by Harty just hoping to hit the board. Which would likely be enough points to make derby field.)

9-Maftool
- S Bin Suroor/P Hanagan(Bin Suroor is high on this horse and so am I.Candidate for best bet on card but won't know until they draw the big races Wednesday.Right now is 3rd choice in the betting)

10-Dear Domus
- Y Takahashi/K Mura(Last of the Japan horses who are the keys to this race. Are they a notch above or below the locals?)

*The same Broodmare who combined with Union Rags last year to produce a giant colt under dire circumstances.One to look for on the trail in 2016 if all goes well.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)