Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 05:18 PM   #81
ScottJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubercapper View Post
So by that token you'd suggest every white label ADW doesn't deserve to exist.
Yes, that is my perspective. White labeled products offer nothing in terms of innovation to the game.

Quote:
If that is true, then perhaps 20 or more ADWs would be out of business and I sincerely doubt their customers can all be expected to move their handle elsewhere, not to mention the loss of jobs associated with these companies.
The actual underpinning technologies would move into the void created if those businesses were indeed profitable.

Quote:
Besides DRFBets being a white label for Xpressbet. Keeneland Select is a Twinspires white label. There are many, many more like those two. They ALL add to the commingled pools and therefore to purses.
Racetracks are foolish for inviting a "partner" that offers no value to their table to feast.

Quote:
I recommend your ire be directed at the many illegal off shore sites which take bets from U.S. residents, don't commingle and therefore don't contribute a dime to U.S. racing.
Key word here is illegal. If that is not enough to deter individual bettors from using these services, what more can I offer? You want to bet the races with your corner bookie, have at it.
ScottJ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)