Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 11:22 PM   #17
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
Reverting to what mean? I just quoted gold's performance over the last 117 years.

You're looking for a pivot from that?

And a living lock from a guy who thinks energy prices are up more than 20% in the last year. You understand my skepticism, right?
actually not at all. if memory serves me correctly the price of oil per barrel was just under $25 about 19 months ago, it is now around $50. the price of 6by6 tomato's are twice as much today than they were a year ago. canned goods are all up a minimum of 20%.

now as far as your skepticism goes, i called Donald Trump the next president about a year ago right on this board. i also called Trump close in Massachusetts even though he got blown out here, i suspect there was a lot of chicanery going on in the count of the votes there. now to go one step further i called the New England Patriots a living lock as well for the superbowl. not to sure how they won the game but they did get the W.

so as you can see i don't take my living locks very lightly. from where i am sitting i don't think you have any business not paying attention to my statements and its time you get your head in line with what i am preaching.

of course you can choose not to pay attention. just for my other doubter here, the penny stock that i gave out right on this board is still in a very big profit range from where i initially posted it. this one even i admit is quite unusual because stocks of this nature generally fall under the category of pump and dump, and this one isn't.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement