Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 10:34 PM   #11
dilanesp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Are you kidding?

Assuming his version of events are true...what exactly was the falsification, technically?

If the horse ran 4f in the time recorded...as part of an overall 5f move...what was falsified?

So it wasn't actually a 4f work because he also ran an additional furlong?

You're right, the whole thing does stink, but possibly for reasons completely unrelated to your feigned righteousness.

Maybe we wait until all facts are known before we go on another NYRA lynching...I know it's the favorite pastime of TLG-haters and guys out west with penis-envy (excuse me, NYRA-envy)....but that little speech above this reply of mine is not only telling, but Oscar-worthy. Bravo good sir! Bravo!
Is his job to lie about the distance of workouts? Is someone who is willing to lie about this willing to do other dishonest stutf for his buddies?

I don't give a hoot about TLG one way or the other, except to say that he nailed the Preakness in a way few public handicappers ever do. But there are no little white lies when it comes to clockers- handicappers depend on these people and helping their buddies get into the race should end one's career as an official clocker.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)