Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Replays
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 12:45 PM   #4
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
NYRA Bets has a great replay feature for virtually any track, including archives
Thank you for the suggestion. I love the free pps for every $50 bet with DRF, and a rebate to boot when you hit certain milestones, so I try to do my homework through that. I have used TVG replays for years due to ease of access, but these past few days have been a nightmare accessing replays. As far as I'm concerned, their present revamping of the website has made it difficult on race day to get the information that's essential via the replays embedded within the card, and the feed the past 2 days is a packaging of pause, delay, buffer, repeat. Just awful, and I can't see any reason that they did the revamp. Yesterday anyway, DRF's replays were unavailable. The links embedded within the horses running yesterday would not bring up the race requested. I'd just get "This race replay is not available" for every replay I tried to pull up.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.