Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 04:42 PM   #47
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
I live in one of the blue collar areas here in PA. that voted for Trump and got him this blue state. I haven't heard any complaints, his working class voting base would certainly like to see the wall built but they know that he came through on quite a few of his promises which has resulted in more jobs and higher wages. The working class isn't as ideological as the libs who live in the rich suburbs and cities. These people just want to have a good job, reasonable tax rates, and protection from criminals and our enemies. They're still solidly behind Trump.
It doesn't sound like you are talking about the far right-wing extremists. As I have said before, I doubt Trump will run again. If he does, he will likely lose at least some of his base from the very radical and usually racist alt-right. He will also likely lose a lot of those on the right that held their noses and voted for him as a vote against Hillary. They won't vote Dem, but they won't vote for Trump again either.

One of the reasons for the Dems taking the House was a much greater than normal turn-out of Dem voters last November. Certainly Trump had something to do with that. The same thing is likely in 2020.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)