Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 07:51 PM   #12
DerbyJackpot

You are thinking outside the box! Thank you...

If there was a sports book in your city or close and your favorite team was about to play. Where would you go?

Would you head to the sports book, includes beer and food, and probably with exciting action around you, stay home, or go to a restaurant or bar(no book)?

I'd be heading to the sports book and lay money and kick back in an awesome atmosphere with others rooting on the game.

First I'd lay my bet. Then head to bar and buy two beers... Shoot over and buy a racing program... Find a seat... Watch the game...During commericals Id look at the program for the upcoming race and run to the teller and place a bet...Watch the horse race...When done...Go back to game...Then wager on a horse race or two during halftime.

This is how young bettors would interact at the horse track with a sports book.

There is nothing but positives with this because you are getting them interested in horse racing.

I think its amazing, and find it perfect to get my age group back into it.

Plus instead of drawing in huge crowds for Derby, Preakness, and Belmont. You'd also draw huge crowds during NFL Playoffs, Super Bowl, NBA Playoffs and Championship, World Series, When The College of Choice in Basketball and Football are playing, NCAA Championships, Daytona 500....

Don't forget to adjust the sports book atmosphere to young bettors, because this would be the majority...

I'd love to be running a track with a sports book coming in because you have so many options of driving in revenue with a little bit of marketing and advertising. Something horse racing sucks at.
DerbyJackpot is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)