Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 06:00 PM   #8
Valuist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbyJackpot View Post
Now I know bunch of the members on here are old timers. Whom I respect 100%... But I want to give you a 20 age group opinion on the news today.

They ruled today Banning Sports Betting was unconstitutional. This now gives rights to horse tracks to introduce sports betting at the tracks. To conclude this gives Horse Tracks many routes to improve. I'll explain why....

1.) Youth Bettors like myself see a better percentage ROI on sports betting. You can play a lock on a basketball or football game compared to playing a 5 horse field with likely chances the 4/5 shot wins... So introducing Sports Betting is going to bring youth bettors to the horse track. 100% certain

2.) So how do we get them to play horse races? Its simple! We introduce large horse fields(racing secretaries can do this if they get off there ass), screw the 5 horse fields its a losing money fight.
- Introduce More Jackpot Wagers With A Max of $50 wagered on the bet. This gets rid of the whales. Young bettors will wager on bets they see value in(I and My Drinking Buddies Do This; All 20 to 27yo) Take for example Fantasy Sports, Spend $10 to win $500,000....

3.) Get rid of the Live Odds and Probables 10 to 20 minutes before Post. This will get rid of your $2 to $20 bettors betting on the favorite. This will diversify the odds

4.) Make it where you can buy a voucher at the track. Download a app... Enter in a passcode, and upload that money onto an app and wager on your phone. Youth hate waiting in lines.

5.) Keep beer affordable, free programs, free admission

This is the biggest opportunity for the horse racing industry to revive itself to the gamblers... For a long time we have taken care of the horsemen with a welfare logic. These horsemen have no done a damn thing for horse racing. Screw them is my logic here. Take care of your customers

Thanks for reading guys.
There aren't too many "locks" in sports betting. That is what the spread is about; it is the factor that evens things out. The guys making the lines aren't stupid. They know if they aren't sharp, the wise guys will bury them.
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement