Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
Steve 'StatMan'
Traded By Cubs

T2W my friend and good man, I had similar thoughts as PA regarding the suggeston, though suprised thread closed.

You didn't mention the company who is making the Free Play offer, so don't know that that company means by Free Plays. I was just on YouBet, they call their own PPS Free Plays, free if you play the track. I know that isn't what you're looking for.

Some call Free Plays their selections. Others, with an ADW, might have free betting money with a sign up, and it is up to them to set the rules.

Really have no helpful info for you other than this was just too wide open a question for a helpful result. I get burned out with reading and responding too often, in chat rooms, too many youtube videos, heck, I found I had to change my browser home page to Blank from Yahoo home page and Fox News (pick any online news you want) just was being blitzed with too much stuff that attacted or distraced me and help be become seriously unproductive and head-weary. It helped me quite a bit, not looking at so much, and having quite as much on my mind. Take it easy, and spend time when you have the time.
Steve 'StatMan' is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)