Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 09:53 PM   #94
AltonKelsey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
In the L.A. Times a few days ago they had this guys selections and analysis. I blasted it out to my email list because of the comments below. Last night he sent me a free sheet for today at Belmont.

‘SUPER FEED’ TRAINERS: These are guys who’ve mastered the labs, meaning, they know how to add to their feed buckets without a sign of negative drug results, masking, etc. There’s a reason why runners from these barns always seem to re-break at the top of the lane, “finding more” as west coast announcer Trevor Denman would say. Front runners from these barns are always so dangerous. By the way, ever wonder why the trainers atop the leaderboard right now are rarely seen on the big days with security cameras and a security guard outside the stall prior to the big day races? Funny how that works.

All true, and old news.

What can we do about it? At one time you could ban someone or call them in and tell them to knock it off, even if you didn't have hard evidence.

Those days are long gone .
AltonKelsey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)