Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 07:38 AM   #26
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
I like it. Instead of saying so and so gets a suspension and fine, show the picture of the owner and say HERES YOUR ENABLER.
Isn't it in some locales if a man is caught soliciting a prostitute or is caught with one while receiving 'comfort' he's also arrested and the john's name, address and picture published publicly? Not 100 % sure about the photo, but I thought I'd throw that in too.

It's OK by me to out the owners, along with suspending the (innocent) racehorses of serial violators trainers like O'Neill. If the horse can't run then maybe, just maybe, some of these owners will wise up to the situation.

Owners are very real problem with what is wrong with the game today, especially racing on a day-to-day basis at the smaller, minor circuits like Parx. They get a pass with the 'there wouldn't even be racing if it weren't for the owners.'

Yes, that statement in and of itself is truth but there will still be racing -- but this time with a better quality owner and trainer once the cheats and scum are ruled off.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most