Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: World Cup 2018
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 01:13 PM   #50
snappit

What a result for England beating Panama 6-1. I know Panama are a really poor side so we shouldn't get too over excited but things have gone slightly mad over here. It does mean we are through to the next round and we showed some quality. Have to be careful though as we did make some mistakes which will be punished by a decent side and we do need to work on our defence as that looks shaky at times.

I was impressed with Germany last night because of the way they fought on despite going a goal down and getting that last minute goal to win. If they had lost they would have been out and even a draw might not have been good enough. Never write them off. with what was at stake I thought the most exciting match so far.

Other news today England beat Australia in the One Day international Cricket 5 match series having beaten them in the previous four games to complete a series whitewash. Beating the aussies in cricket is one of the most important things in sport here. With Lewis Hamilton winning the French Grand Prix to go top of the F1 World Championship it's been rather a good day to be English.
snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)