Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 09:13 PM   #124
Candybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Didn't you say a few days ago that you had given up on the "Medicaid" portion of this idea of yours?
It is legal for the savings to go straight to purses, but that process has bad optics to people who not fully understand the process. I got whiplash from this forum. There is another way to increase purses within this process without the whiplash if I show them the savings.

Politicians use trial balloons when floating ideas. If the public screams, the politician says he never was really going to do it. This forum turned out to be my trial balloon. My recommendation, thanks to this forum saving me from my butt kicking, will be increase purses another way using the savings. My contact person will be handling the political component of this aspect, so it will be his discretion what to suggest.

I forget everyone does not work in my field and may not have a full understanding.

Last edited by Candybag; 02-01-2024 at 09:21 PM.
Candybag is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)