Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 02:15 PM   #1
willphorse

Woodbine Monday June 17th

Race 1-
4 Jangone- Came home under own power first off the bench. Repeat of the qualifier wins this race.

Race 2-
2 Dunbar Hall- Wins this for fun. Not the same gelding that raced in last years Maple Leaf Trot, but was bombarded early 2 back, then stiffed hard last out for the drop. Even if he wins this, looks like he could return at the same class to go back to back.

Race 3-
5 Musical Rhythm- One of the best horses on the grounds right now. Only see B Yoyo having a shot here. If there is little pace pressure, nobody comes close.

Race 4-
5 Big Bully- Only if I’m forced to pick one in the NW1 affair full of chronic losers. Good post draw and gets Roy in the bike, who has a touch for inexperienced horses. I think this 3 Year Old gets it done today.

Race 5-
3 Southwind Shaker- Made a premature, but necessary move last out and was tracked down in the stretch. I’m thinking 7-8-9 leave from the outside and will battle. If the move is timed right, this Drury-Auciello Mare can finally graduate this class!

Race 6-
6 Bank Guard- Competitive at this class 4 Back. Then moved up. Needed the class relief last out.

Race 7-
5 Gallagher Seelster- Won for fun 2 back at this class. Thought of well enough to take a shot at 12,500 claimers. Drops back down tonight.

Race 8-
3 Superlative- Competitive Field. Is always close. Likes to win and banked over $120,000 last year as a 3 year old.

Race 9
1 Exemplar- Another competitive race. Has raced some of the best horses at the track and was competitive. Faces a much weaker field here. Although St James Gate and Odd Ball were interesting, I think Exemplar shows the class here.

Race 10-
6 Silas Seelster- Captain Nash, the 7, is the best in this field. Making the first start of the year, I don’t think they go all out to win. If that is the case, watch out for this Ian Moore 3 year old. Won 3 of the last 5, with the only losses being a break (brushing by and easily could’ve won at 2-1) and last out, at this class, when parked until almost the 1/2 pole from post 9 in the slop. Should be much better tonight!
willphorse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most