Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 05:10 AM   #59
hcap

So, Mr Wizard, you and your monstrous idiotic economists claim herd immunity occurs naturally if nothing at all is done to mitigate it's growth and let we should let everyone get infected

When I originally brought up New York, although that asinine paper said it applied to all locals not excluding mitigation, you told me that it was better or more truer with zero mitigation..

Which brings to mind Brazil. Where no mitigation was used till later in the outbreak and still somewhat limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Do you realize how wrong these peole are? In fact I did some diggiong and discovered the biggest POS paper ever written on the spread of the coronavirus

They bullshit just like you do.....

Reduced COVID Transmission Rates or Deaths, New Study Suggests
https://www.aier.org/article/lockdow...tudy-suggests/

1-Once a region reaches 25 total COVID deaths, within a month the growth rate in deaths per day falls to approximately zero. In other words, no matter the country or state and its policies, deaths per day stop increasing within 20-30 days of passing a threshold of 25 deaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
That's if you allow nature to take its natural course, i.e. herd immunity. But you leftist whackjobs want "trickle down" for the rest of your life.
Deaths passed 25 in April and only began to plateau 4 months later.
And are still going on. How come Mr Wizard?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg brazil.JPG (71.9 KB, 1 views)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)