Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 11:12 PM   #57
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
The germ theory of disease is not Biblical. When we get a vaccine sometime next year boxcar probably will not get vaccinated. He'll just wait for herd immunity to set in. I don't think he understands that a lot of people have to die before herd immunity sets in and he could well be one of the dead.
As is his right.

I am still trying to figure out the very peculiar timing of all the newfound "concern for lives" Liberals espouse. I don't remember seeing it during The H1N1 crisis in '09-'10. I also don't remember seeing it in regards to Abortion. Peculiar is the word chosen to describe Liberal concern because it leaves absolutely NO doubt that by your actions you deem certain lives more worthy than others. Feel free to explain this sudden "attack of conscience".

The year 2020 has been bad for President Trump. It has been MUCH worse for the Left. The Left has been laid bare by their own words and actions. This is indisputable. COVID-19...unimaginable death and destruction in Democratically-led States. Social unrest...too much death and unimaginable destruction in Democratically-led States. Indisputable.

Probably not a good idea for a Political Party to weaponize issues during an election cycle when their own record dealing with them is this abysmal. People ARE watching.

» Advertisement