Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 06:59 PM   #24
completebill

"To continue my thread, I have lost $2 and change today wagering show at Churchill, Belmont and Arlington. Remember I defied anyone to bet show all day without having a winner....???and that day NONE WON? Well, today two of my selections 'let me down' and won, paying 31.00 and 5.40. I would have been comfortably in the black but oh well, I am resigned to those things occurring, doesn't faze me that much anymore!"

"Those things" SHOULD faze you. Your method/theory is akin to complete rejection of Evolution as a well-demonstrated scientific fact.

Believe (and bet) as you like, but there have been a LOT of studies done, testing over long periods of time, and against huge databases, comparing the results of win/place/show betting on any reasonable "best" selection in a race.

The results are overwhelming in favor of Win betting vs. show. In the long term (which is all that counts, you're simply throwing money away.
completebill is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most