Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #21
senortout

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybo
What about the 10c superfecta wager? Your fiscal well being could more than likely handle that wager type, and, if you are consistent in your method and your wager structuring, you will probably see a dramatic improvement in your bankroll.

Example: using a key win horse and having determined the other 3 contenders (4 win contenders total), then adding, on the 3rd and 4th row, the best "opposite" running style as your key horse, this ticket would cost $1.80 with a 10c base wager:

WIN - KH (key win horse)
PLACE - C2,C3,C4 (other 3 contenders)
SHOW - C2,C3,C4,OS (OS=opposite running style of key horse, but not one of the other 3 contenders, E/EP=speed horses, P/S =closers)
4th - C2,C3,C4,OS (OS=opposite running style of key horse, but not one of the other 3 contenders, E/EP=speed horses, P/S =closers)

So, if your key horse (KH) is an E or EP (speed horse), then your OS horse would be a closer (P or S type), and vice versa.
Quite well presented, Ray. I have done the .10 superfecta, though on a purely recreational pursuit. I keep my deposit adw under $25.00, and the only time I use the dime is when I have less than the amount of a standard wager! Really makes ya think a bit about the outcome of a horse race and I have brought my account back to reasonable health on 2 or 3 occasions by doing this!

To continue my thread, I have lost $2 and change today wagering show at Churchill, Belmont and Arlington. Remember I defied anyone to bet show all day without having a winner....???and that day NONE WON? Well, today two of my selections 'let me down' and won, paying 31.00 and 5.40. I would have been comfortably in the black but oh well, I am resigned to those things occurring, doesn't faze me that much anymore!
senortout is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most