Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 03:38 PM   #860
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
This does look like a bad SNL skit.

I think it was PA that suggested some of Trump's lawyers were not working in his best interest. I didn't believe him then but I do now. The Syd 'n' Lin shit shows have been intentional. Both are now encouraging Republicans to boycott the Georgia senate races to protest the election fraud, cut off your nose to spite your face.

Lin Wood is a swamp creature, I hope someone tells Kyle Rittenhouse.

https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/im...the-deep-state

"In 2014, Barack Obama was on the verge of a remarkable achievement. He could be the first President in a very long time to have a super-majority of his party in the United States Senate. Able to overcome any filibuster, the Democrats in the Senate would have been unstoppable.

Down in Georgia, Michelle Nunn, daughter of former Senator Sam Nunn, stepped up to run as the Democrats’ nominee. An Obama donor swung into action to help her against David Perdue, the Republican nominee.

Polling showed Nunn ahead of Perdue at one point and Democrats got really excited. The Obama donor gave Nunn money and support to get her across the finish line and get the Democrats their super majority. Thankfully, David Perdue beat her.

Yesterday, down in Georgia, that Obama donor and reliable Democrat voter swung into action again to help the Democrats take back the Senate and try to stop David Perdue a second time.

Standing on stage at a stop the steal rally, that Obama and Michelle Nunn donor, Attorney Lin Wood, urged Georgia Republican voters to stay home and refrain from supporting the GOP in the special election runoffs that will decide control of the United States Senate.

Wood has a history of helping the Democrats."
https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/this-is-disturbing
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement