Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 07:02 AM   #39
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingAnon View Post
Horse racing will always exist in some form, but it's not going to be a mainstream thing again.
Horse racing has been around for 152 years (longer but i'm just counting the U.S. and formal racing).

Get back to me when loot crates and gacha video survives even the next decade.

Mostly everyone I know loves horse racing itself, the beauty of thoroughbreds, (there's an entire photographic art history featuring them), their breeding, the thrill of watching them run, being mostly outdoors, and the whole puzzle work of raking over the data. Ditto, standing on a riverbank, fishing all day. Even if you don't catch anything, the payoff is sheer enjoyment.

I've played those games you're talking about. It feels like robotic empty insect activity to me.

Believe it or not, there are still people whose attention span can "handle" chess, fishing, baseball, horseracing, crossword puzzles, and reading a long book in a hammock for a whole day. And not all of them are "old people".
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)