Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #6
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgustafson
Sure, with three year olds especially you can get big improvement from one race to the next, but my post was about the odds as well. People look at the horses connections and see Pletcher and Castellano, they look at the Beyer fig(100 vs. 82) and see that he towers over the other horses, maybe they look at the pace scenario and wonder who is going to run with him early and apply some pressure. I don't think it will be a horse who couldn't last a route of ground in a mcl25000 at Hawthorne where he was on the lead at six furlongs in 116 4/5. Anything can happen in a race and who knows, he might get beat, but cosidering everything my thought is his off odds are even money or less. What's your prediction?
I think he'll be less than even money. But I don't think El Padrino will be setting the pace. He won't be far off of it, but Hero of Order and Mark Valeski figure to be vying for the lead.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement