Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 08:30 PM   #337
KyRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Something quite upsetting has been happening to me on Twinspires for the last week or so. When I submit my wager while using the express/pro interface, the bet is slow in being processed...and I am told to wait, while a little wheel turns to show me that the bet is in transit. But the wheel never stops spinning, the bet is never recorded...and the only way to bypass this is to log out and log back in again, which leads to getting shut out of the pool. And, no...my internet and my computer are not to blame. This has been happening to me about twice a day...and it's causing me considerable aggravation. Anybody else here experiencing this?

I know what you mean. I've had it happen a couple times recently while using Twinspires TV. It happened in the last couple of races of the card. The first time I logged out and then logged back in and placed my bet. The second time I switched over to the new interface and was able to get the bet placed without logging out and back in. The spinning wheel does time out and a message pops up in a gray back saying to check my bets, not exact words.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)